Friday, September 30, 2011

Planning my Party

First I had to think budget!  Being a poor university student this is a big deal.  So I decided I'd rather spend my money on food and gifts than decorations.


Food
Hogwarts feast
  • Roast chicken
  • Roasted potatoes
  • Salad
  • Butter beer
Gifts
  • Chocolate frogs in awesome boxes and with cards.  
  • Bertie Botts every flavor bean. in the boxes  
  • Wands 
Decorations
Theme: Gryffindor common room
  • Gorgeous red curtains
  • Gryffindor Banner
  • Chess game
  • Rita skitter as a bettle in a jar
  • Daily prophets
  • Quibbler
  • Bats, simple black paper cut outs hanging from the ceiling.  
Activities
  • Eat dinner
  • Harry Potter Clue
  • Trivia Games
  • Watch a movie
  • Pin the tail on the hypogryph
  • Find the Horcruxes, treasure hunt
  •  dueling with sparklers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment