Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chocolate Frog


I spent hours searching for the perfect chocolate frog template online, and even ones you pay for aren't close to perfect.

So I got basic templates and modified them so that the colors were correct and everything else was as perfect as I require.

The hardest part was the chocolate frog card.  I used the large picture from Honey dukes with Salazar Sytherin on it and hand painted over it, several hours later voila!

I figured that I can't be the only serious harry potter fan who is searching for the chocolate frog box and chocolate frog cards.  So here are the templates completely free,  I don't think i'm violating any copy right laws, but if I am please KINDLY tell me.  Enjoy!

To make this I copied the template from http://mugglenet.tumblr.com/post/1481069049/chocolate-frog-box  then doctored the colors to make them prettier. I also then cut in the circle on the base so that the bottom wasn't some lame nutrition label.  Once I finish my chocolate frog card template I'll post that as well. Best of luck!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I stumbled across your blog while scouring the internet for the perfect chocolate frog box for my son's upcoming Harry Potter 5th birthday party. The boxes that you have created look AMAZING!!! You are so incredibly talented! I was curious if I could get (or buy) the full resolution photoshop or illustrator source files from you. I would like to print the boxes and cards on metallic gold cardstock for an even more authentic look. :) My email address is kerriporter@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your template for The Chocolate Frogs. If possible could I get the full resolution file from you. I am planning my nieces birthday party and these would be perfect for her Harry Potter themed birthday. Thank you so much. waldropc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE THANKS for sharing your awesome chocolate frog box template! Great work!

    ReplyDelete